We are currently recruiting for a prestigious law firm who require a Legal Secretary. The role is fast paced and requires previous legal secretarial experience, ideally within conveyancing, however other disciplines could also be acceptable.
- Handling incoming/outgoing telephone calls
- Day to day management of appointments
- Maintaining office Petty Cash and handling office expenditure, invoice and receipts
- Inputting of legal applications, following up and progressing the applications
- Audio typing
- Opening new matters on a case management system and maintaining client files
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Competent in using Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of filing and maintaining diary system
Job Type: Full-time
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.email@example.com