One of our key cleints based near Nantwhich are looking to expand their team!
Key Skills Required for the Loading Bay Supervisor:
- Experience within a fast pasted manufacturing environment preferred not essential
- Experience with scanners and order picking
- Preferably has an FLT license but not essential
- Preferably Knowledge of the Meat Industry
- Attention to detail
- Reliable & flexible to ensure role is carried out
Main Accountabilities & Responsibilities for the Loading Bay Supervisor:
- Complying with company policies and procedures
- Following Health and Safety Requirements in the business
- Traceability is available on all product
- All intake criteria is achieved in accordance to the company intake policies and procedures.
- All Dispatch criteria is achieved in accordance to the company dispatch policies and procedures.
- All intakes are checked against the supplier approval list
- Any weight discrepancies are to be reported.
- Daily scale checks to be completed
- To have a full operational competency of the SI system in order to carry out the loading bay duties this includes adding PLU’s to Sales Orders and creating purchase orders.
- Stock taking and checking of the stocktake.
- Equipment stock taking
- Evening Shift starting a 12 noon finishing at 9pm
Responsible for organising the team to ensure they are effective and efficient
If you think you could be rigth for this position then please contact Hannah: email@example.com / 01782 712 230
To apply for this job email your details to Hannah.parkinson.823DFF008.firstname.lastname@example.org