Logistics Co-Ordinator/Transport Planner
Due to continued company success, our client who is a market leader in Distribution are looking for a Logistics Co-ordinator/Transport Planner to join their team in Warrington. The day to day duties for the Logistics Co-ordinator/Transport Planner will include:
- Overall responsibility for the planning of all transport for bulk/packed stock and direct customer movements.
- Cost consideration when agreeing haulage partner for all product movements.
- Customer service excellence through efficient haulage movements.
- Measuring supplier OTIF
- Investigating, charging, agreeing haulage related site, supplier and customer demurrage.
- Customer order confirmations through system receipting and cover for stock control function.
The ideal candidate will be accustomed to working in a fast paced environment meeting ever changing business demands, excellent organisational skills and previous planning experience would be advantageous and previous experience of Transend/Transporeon systems highly desirable.
If you think you could be right for this role then please apply now OR get in in touch for full details: firstname.lastname@example.org – 01782 712 230
To apply for this job email your details to Alisonh.31F6169C3.email@example.com