We have an exciting new opportunity starting in Aston (Nantwich)!
Think this could be for you?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Our client is experiencing continued growth and are looking for a Logistic Colleague to add to their team in Aston (Nantwich).
Duties will be:
- Disposing of waste material during the food processing operation.
- Cleaning and machines and potentially reloading food products.
Food waste would include the likes of dough products, dairy products Including butter and oils. Full training will be provided on how to use the machines
As a logistics colleague you will be working on a rotating shift of days and nights.
Days -£8.87 – £9.14 per hour
Nights -£9.12 – £10.14
Successful applicants will be:
- Reliable and be able to work as part of a team.
- You will be punctual for your allocated shifts.
- The candidate will be hard working and driven by results.
- You shall be eager to learn and flexible as and when required.
If you think that this role is for you, please contact our Crewe team immediately for more information on 01270 589943 or email your CV to Resourcing@kpir.co.uk as KPI would love hear from you.
About KPI Recruiting.
KPI Recruiting is a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to ClaireK.625525C66.email@example.com