KPI Recruiting are currently looking to recruit an experienced Machine Operator for our well established client based in Stoke On Trent.
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Working hours: 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm Rotating shift
We are looking for a candidate who ideally has sheeting / conversion experience or good level of experience from the packaging / print tradeand can demonstrate the following :
- Good understanding of paper and board grades
- Knowledge of paper weights
- Knowledge of paper sizes
- Experience of handling or board materials
- Experience of working with print / packaging related machinery operating at high speeds
- Good attention to deatail
Machine Operator Role Responsibilities:
- Contribute to a safe clean working environment.
- Carry out and document safety checks before commencement when operating machinery.
- Uphold the quality and hygieene standarts required to meet the companies accrediations.
- Demonstrate a positive and enthuasiatic attitude towards the challenges given.
- Undertake the movement of materials ( raw and finished ) in a safe and efficient manner.
- Follow documented works instruction carrying out checks to ensure adherence to quality.
- Operate sheeting machinery ( or Sections of the machine ) in co-operation with other team members.
- Prepare materials required for the production of the expected orders.
- Carry out and document quality checks at multiple stages of the production process.
- must be able to work shifts ( rotating weekly )
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more.
To apply for this job email your details to lucye.81F504B18.email@example.com