KPI are looking for a maintenance engineer who also has welding experience for one of our clients based in the outskirts of Knutsford.
Our client is a food manufacturer therefore the safety of the machines that they use is paramount. Ensuring that the machinery is maintained and repaired to a required standard enabling maximum production speeds with minimum disruptions and breakdowns.
The duties of the role would include:
- Carrying out planned maintenance of the plant and machines to a high standard
- Responding to breakdowns of the production machines
- Installing and relocating production equipment
- Identify, specify and order any parts required for the machinery
- Accurately competing the maintenance records
Due to the role, the successful applicant will need to:
- Be a qualified Welder
- Have good mechanical skills
- Be able to carry out mechanical fault finding
The desired person would be:
- Comfortable working in a highly responsible role
- A Good Communicator
- Reliable and Flexible with a strong work ethic
- Able to prioritise their own workload and adapt to it being a variable workload
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work under pressure
- Proactive and have a ‘can do’ attitude
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 06.00 – 16.00, Friday 06.00 – 12.00, overtime is available if desired.
The location is off a public transport route, therefore the successful applicant will need to have their own transport.
To apply for this job email your details to ClaireK.324C44523.email@example.com