Location: Between Stoke on Trent and Stafford
Driving License is required due to the location.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
Within this role, you will be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the warehouses in Stoke on Trent and Stafford. You will be responsible for ensuring that daily checks are carried out to keep on top of any new issues that may arise therefore will require a driven person who can stay calm under pressure and get the job done.
- Daily site inspections
- Undertake minor day to day repairs and decorations
- Planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance
- PAT testing
- General joinery, plumbing and painting
- Manage and complete emergency repairs and ongoing maintenance
- Regular scheduled checks
- Building good working relationships through excellent communication with various departments
- Working knowledge of joinery, electrical, plumbing and painting & decorating
- PAT testing experience
- Decisive yet methodical and logical approach
- Be an open communicator and have the capacity to use your own initiative
- React calmly in times of pressure; not all maintenance issues have a black and white solution
If this is something of interest, please call Sophie on 01782 712230 or email your CV to SophieF@kpir.co.uk
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to SophieF.725FF5317.firstname.lastname@example.org