Location: Nantwich, Cheshire (good transport links available)
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Our client, a leading UK manufacturer who have been established for over 18 years, are currently seeking an experienced and analytical Management Accountant to join their team! This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an established and progressive company, where you will receive a comprehensive benefits package.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisiting the management team to use financial information to make informed upper level management decisions
- Recording financial transactions
- Preparing financial statements for internal and external use
- Recommending methods and strategies for cutting costs
- Reconciling spending with budget
- Maintaining records and supporting auditing efforts
- Working knowledge of VAT, reconciliations and budgeting
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Qualified Accountant PQE with 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong attention to detail with critical thinking skills
- Understanding of finance regulations and legislation
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Call the team now on 01782 712230.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to SophieF.firstname.lastname@example.org