Website KPI Recruiting Ltd
Are you a Marvellous Marketing Maniac? Ready for your next creative challenge?
Then we would love to have you join the KPI Family!
KPI Recruiting are a leading Recruitment business with it’s HQ in Stoke. We provide a quality recruitment service across; Industrial, Professional, Driving and Care sectors nationwide. Our outstanding service and the experience within our team has resulted in considerable growth and we are now looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our growing team. Our marketing team is fast paced and often requires a quick turn around on projects due to the nature of the recruitment industry. The successful candidate will be expected to support our digital campaigns for both our B2B and B2C target markets. Here at KPI we are proud to think outside the box and stand out from crowd. So we are after a creative individual to bring our campaigns to life.
Marketing Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Write engaging content to publish on our KPI Social Feeds and website
- Create innovative digital and print campaigns
- Bring ideas to quarterly campaign planning meetings with the management team
- Report the outcome of marketing and attraction campaigns to the senior team
- Identify new routes to market and build eye catching content for sales presentations
- Create email marketing campaigns with a variety of content and utilise CRM system
- Run Pay Per Click campaigns on job boards and social platforms to attract candidates
- Manage the CMS, making sure it’s content is up to date and relevant
- Write blogs for use on the company website
- Use Google Analytics and our Social Platform analytics to track our performance
- Perform research and gather job market information
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with B2B & B2C Marketing.
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Rankings.
- Be proficient in content writing for Blogs and online campaigns.
- Be able to work as part of a fast paced team.
- Experience in the marketing industry.
The Marketing Executive position is working Monday to Friday , 9am till 5pm.
You’ll receive a competitive salary along with company benefits and your birthday off!!
Think this could be the opportunity for you?
Send your CV to EstelleR@kpir.co.uk or call 01782 712230 to learn more!
Find out more about KPI here!
To apply for this job email your details to EstelleR.5250F6735.email@example.com