I am currently recruting for an exciting opportunity based just outside of Nantwich for a key client! If you are an experienced Marketing Manager this could be the job for you!
Basic: £25,000 – £35,000 (DOE)
Holidays 25 days a year plus bank holidays!
Essential skills in order to be successful for the Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive include:
• 3+ years’ experience in a multi-disciplined marketing role.
• Strong knowledge & experience using WordPress; all websites are on WordPress.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Excellent copywriting, proof-checking and editing skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and to achieve multiple deadlines simultaneously.
• Good experience and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, with a flair for creativity.
• Ability to multi-task, balancing multiple priorities.
• Experience using MailChimp; our email marketing platform.
• Highly organised and punctual. • Good IT skills (MS Office).
• Full UK driving license & own vehicle – some driving required.
• Planning and organising trade shows and assisting the sales team with promotional material.
• Overlooking all artwork and other advertising copy, ensuring it’s consistent across all channels.
• Overlook all social media activities & promotions, ensuring seamless integration across all channels
If you have a Marketing degree or CIM Certification this would also be desirable
If you are successful in your application for this Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive role you will be able to develop areas of the marketing team and bring a lot to the company in order to develop your career long term!
To apply for this job email your details to Hannah.parkinson.2205CC692.email@example.com