Multi Skilled Operator
Shift Based: Full Time – 12hr Days Rota (6am-6pm) Monday – Friday
Multi skilled operator required to provide day to day support, look at ways to improve operational activity. This role is highly practical, and you will be required to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the site while ensuring within the conditions of the relevant legislation and appropriate good practices.
This role will be suited to someone who has a genuine desire to progress through learning, training and development. You must be accommodating and flexible with excellent communication skills.
- Multi skilled operator will support Site Supervisor
- Autonomous maintenance up to the point of competency
- Driving fort lift truck and telehandler
- Competent use of mobile plant including ADT & Wheeled loader
- Able to operate large processing equipment
- Ensure Health, Safety, Quality and environment standards are adhered to
- Zero harm approach to operational safety
- Assist with site improvements
- Ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team
- Passion to improve ways of working
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Health & safety
- Experienced of Fixed & Mobile plant hire
- Valid driving license
- Excellent communication skills
If you think you have the right skills to join, please get in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to Larab.725153E07.firstname.lastname@example.org