.Net Developer Full Stack
Stoke on Trent
6 Month FTC
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a Stoke on Trent based Clirnt.Primarily you will be working with the Software Development Manager on a new web application for use by the group’s internal companies. Involved from the start of the project, you will be analysing requirements, designing in UML and developing code across the technology stack mentioned below.
- You will work as part of a small Agile team responsible for designing and delivering an innovative web/mobile application that allows for efficient task and process management across the group of companies. Think a bespoke Microsoft Teams/Wunderlist/Monday fusion.
- Writing code that adheres to coding best practices and patterns, ensuring your code can be easily understood and extended by the others.
- Accurately providing estimates and feedback on your progress.
- Diagnosing and rectifying defects in your code and the code of the others.
- Ensuring you keep issues up-to-date and Source-controlling your code in Azure DevOps.
- Participating in the project analysis and design process.
- Participating in the regular development review sessions where you can provide feedback and suggestions on processes.
- 3+ years of experience developing web-based .NET applications in a commercial environment.
- An ability to understand, design and develop abstract concepts that have been driven from real use cases.
- A solid understanding of C# and object-orientated programming.
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET Core
- Entity Framework Code First
- CSS 3
- UML Modelling
- Dependency injection
- Angular Material Design
- MSSQL Server
- Azure DevOps
To apply for this job email your details to RachelS.91CE8A3F9.email@example.com