Website KPI Recruiting Ltd
Night Shift Operations Manager
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to become part of the warehouse leadership team within a fast paced logistics operation. With extensive experience of leading a busy warehouse night shift operation you will ensure that operational targets are met and exceeded.
As the Operations Manager you will lead the warehouse team efficiently through great employee engagement, meaningful conversations, and delivery of key KPIs. You will lead the warehouse function and be proactive in making operational efficiency suggestions and implementing solutions.
To be a successful Operations Manager you will have:
- An extensive knowledge of running large night shift operations.
- Ability to manage, lead and support the team to drive operational efficiencies.
- Experience of presenting improvement plans to senior management.
- A focus on customer service.
- An understanding of Health & Safety Standards related to warehouse environments.
- Ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of identifying improvements and working to deliver these.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Time Management skills to effectively complete workloads and deadlines.
- Ability to be a strategic operational thinker.
- PC Literate in Microsoft software (outlook, excel, power point)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor operational KPIs and manage employee performance.
- Drive efficiency and adjust the operation to manage fluctuating volumes.
- Proactively work with the HR team to manage succession planning, and upskill team members. Providing coaching /support and/or disciplinary actions as appropriate.
- Monitor and deliver all people costs including temporary labour within an agreed budget and seek opportunities for efficiency and productivity improvements.
- Ensure that security, ISO & Health and Safety requirements and procedures are adhered to across the operation.
- Motivate the team and promote company values.
- Adapt to increases in volume and additional service offerings.
- Deliver innovation and improvements in processes and drive through to delivery.
- Mentor and develop Warehouse Operational teams undertaking one to one meetings and development reviews.
- Prepare and present information to the senior team.
Do you believe this could be the next step for you?
Then send your CV to EstelleR@kpir.co.uk or call 01782 712230 to learn more.
Want to see more roles like this? Check out our website here!
KPI Recruiting are a leading Recruitment Partner based in the North West. We supply candidates across; Industrial, Professional, Driving and Care sectors nationwide. Supporting our clients as they grow!
To apply for this job email your details to EstelleR.5250ADF85.firstname.lastname@example.org