- Nursery Manager needed ASAP
- Permanent position
We are currently working with a very successful client who are currently looking to recruit a Manager. They are seeking a Nursery Manager to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis. The Nursery can offer excellent support and opportunity for professional development, as well as some fantastic perks as seen below:
What we offer:
- A much more exciting work environment than a regular chain nursery.
- Career progression for those who show the right potential as the business grows.
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the EYFS. The individual must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a Nursery Manager you will be responsible for the operational management of the setting in which you manage.
- Fully responsible for the Nursery’s budgets
- Applicants should be experienced in managing the HR functions of the Nursery setting, from recruitment, and induction through to ongoing leadership and management including supervision, training, development and performance management.
- Retain, develop and maximise the talent and experience of an already strong team.
- Ensure that the setting is effectively marketed and promoted to attract clients to ensure continuous occupancy growth.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in working with children
- A fantastic understanding for how a Nursery works.
- Excellent communication skills
- A can-do attitude and positive outlook.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you are interested in securing a position, please apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to Kalaba.722F9E107.firstname.lastname@example.org