I are looking to appoint an experienced Office Administrator to support the delivery of various projects for a Signage company. This is a varied role, within a small dedicated team, they pride us on working in the community and seek a motivated individual who can work on their own and as part of a team to meet shared objectives.
This is a great opportunity to develop a long-term career within an office environment.
The ideal candidate will have strong administration skills, excellent inter-personal skills and a willingness to learn. We are looking for an Administrator who shares our vision and values. You will be enthusiastic, have a keen eye for detail and have excellent effective communication skills.
Duties for the Office Administrator:
- Provide office-based administrative support
- Answering telephone calls and supporting customers
- Monitoring post and mail inboxes
- Working on Accounts and inputting invoices and data
- Managing important documentation
- Other general administrative duties as required
- Ideally someone with SAGE experience would be preferred
£18,500 hours dependant
This can be a full time 40 hours per week or part time dependant on candidates needs
If you feel like you could be the right candidate for this Office Administrator then please get in touch with Hannah email@example.com / 07583 164 630
To apply for this job email your details to Hannah.parkinson.224CDF652.firstname.lastname@example.org