Working on behalf of our client, we are looking to appoint an experienced Office Administrator to support the delivery of various projects for a local family run company based in Crewe, Cheshire. This is a varied office role, working as part of a small dedicated team. Our client is seeking a motivated individual who can work on their own initiative as well as part of a team, to meet shared objectives.
This is a great opportunity to develop a long-term career within an office environment.
The ideal candidate will have strong administration skills, excellent inter-personal skills and a willingness to learn. We are looking for an Administrator who shares our clients vision and values. You will be enthusiastic, have a keen eye for detail and have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Duties for the Office Administrator:
- Providing office-based administrative support
- Answering telephone calls and supporting customers
- Monitoring post and mail inboxes
- Supporting the Accounts team, inputting invoices and data onto Excel
- Managing important documentation
- Processing job requests
- Other general administrative duties as required
- Ideally someone with previous SAGE experience would be highly desirable
£18,000 – £19,500 DOE based on full time hours, our client is also open to flexible working 3+ days per week
If you feel that your skills set would match this position then please get in touch with Hannah email@example.com / 07583 164 630
To apply for this job email your details to Hannah.parkinson.624CE7496.firstname.lastname@example.org