Our client currently has an opportunity for an Office Administrator
They are looking for someone with excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of administration within an office environment. The candidate should have strong organisational skills and know how to prioritise and manage their own daily tasks to ensure they are completed on time and to a high standard. Knowledge and experience with SAGE systems (preferably SAGE 200) is a must.
- Process sales order from receipt to completion
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls and managing appropriately
- Placing orders and taking orders through the entire process from receipt to processing for warehouse, billing/invoicing and after sales calls and requests
- Running appropriate reports as requested by management
- Ad Hoc tasks throughout the business to include other office duties where required
- Understand and be able to demonstrate and work a “sales ledger” function and understanding will be vital for this role
Skills and Knowledge required:
- The experience of working in a “hands on” fast pace environment is a prerequisite
- Excellent command of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good computer skills with knowledge of Excel and other spreadsheets.
- Detail oriented with excellent organisation skills
- Experience of Sage 200
- Transport required due to location
Call Safina, 01782 712230
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to Lilyj.12525ACB1.firstname.lastname@example.org