Our client currently has a fantastic opportunity for an On-Line Team Leader
The successful candidate will support the Area Leader to ensure that all aspects of running the Department are co-ordinated efficiently, accurately and safely.
Key responsibilities of:
- Deliver compliance with H&S, hygiene, GMP and food safety standards
- Deliver the daily production plan OTIF, achieving OEE targets, whilst maintaining quality and safety
- Lead all SIC meetings, assisting the Area Leader to close out all actions promptly
- Demonstrate a full understanding of the Department processes and systems, and communicate to the team to optimize production efficiencies
- Have excellent communication skills, with ability to motivate others
- Assist the Area Leader to deliver all departmental KPI’s and objectives
The successful candidate should have:
- Proven Team Leader skills that can lead a team to deliver a production plan effectively and motivate others
- Food Hygiene Level 2
- HACCP Level 2
- IOSH Managing Safely Qualification
- Have full understanding of all Company policies including H&S and Environmental, Understanding of BRC and Customer Quality Standards, Practical understanding of CI techniques
- Strong communication, numeracy and literacy skills
Due to the location, it is advisable for applicants to have access to their own transport.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.71CBF4677.firstname.lastname@example.org