Order Fulfilment Representative
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
Monday–Thursday 10am–7pm & Fri 8am-3pm
Working as the Order Fulfilment Representative your role will involve:
- Coordinate shipments locally and internationally.
- Procurement of materials from global suppliers
- Maintain strong working relationships and communications with key suppliers to confirm production/shipping schedules
- Monitor open purchase orders for all orders to ensure on-time deliveries
- Proactively report product availability issues
- Maintain purchase order status and shipment tracking information in internal system
- Conduct cost saving initiatives, Negotiations, Supplier relationship/evaluation
- Ensure that processes are in place for all products that enter the warehouse & meet the required quality levels
- In addition to the duties listed above, the position holder must carry out tasks assigned by their supervisor that are essentially related to their duties.
- Desire to listen, to understand and work hard.
- Multi-Lingual Preferred
- German Speaking would be preferred
To apply for this job email your details to Hannah.parkinson.41CCDA044.email@example.com