Fabulous opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a well-established and vibrant company.
Our client is looking to recruit a very organised, proactive and positive individual. You will be responsible for various administrative tasks.
This role will start temporary and progress into a permanent opportunity.
- Order processing
- General administration duties
- Quoting/order input
- Processing and tracking orders
- Responding to queries on email and telephone
- Facilities management e.g. stationary ordering etc
- Co-ordination with other departments within the company
- Liaising with customers and internal departments
- Helping resolve issues and queries
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- IT literate
- A friendly and professional manner with a calm and focused attitude towards workload
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and adaptable
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.823DAE798.email@example.com