We have an excellent opportunity to join the team a as an experienced part-time Vehicle/Sales Administrator within the automotive industry.
This is a busy role with a mixture of Accounts and Administration duties.
- Ensure that all data is accurately recorded
- Ensure the correct use of all relevant systems
- Book used vehicles into stock and keep the records updated.
- Prepare the documentation
- Answering and making calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects where necessary
- Invoicing new vehicles to customers or finance companies
- Computer literate, Microsoft office
- High level of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible team worker
Previous experience of working in a similar role is also essential. Ideally you will be confident, be able to prioritise your own workload and have excellent attention to detail.
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
Call Safina, 01782 712230
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.91E3A3889.email@example.com