Are you an experienced Housekeeper?
Are you looking for work?
KPI are looking for a Housekeeper to work with out client based in Winsford.
Working 12 hours per week (3 x 4hr shifts to be worked on a flexible 7 day rota)
KPI Care have been tasked to discover a housekeeper for a Hospice based in Winsford, Cheshire.
You will join a team of Housekeepers who carry out their duties in all areas of the Hospice including our office areas, ensuring high standards of cleanliness and the provision of a safe environment for patient care.
We are looking for someone with a ‘can do’ approach, who works well within a team and has the ability to organise their workload.
Appropriate knowledge and experience of cleaning equipment and health and safety protocols is advantageous, however full training will be given to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be able to work mornings, afternoons and weekends over a 7-day flexible rota. The shifts vary and can be between the hours of 7am and 6pm.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To provide patients, staff, relatives and visitors to the Hospice and associated buildings with a comfortable and clean environment.
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness following procedures to carry out all tasks associated.
- To provide a flexible cleaning service that meets the needs of the Hospice and all personnel.
- To ensure Hospice procedures and policies are adhered to in regard of carrying out tasks, by all catering staff.
- Ensure that all Legislative procedures are carried out.
- To ensure all cleaning equipment is kept and maintained in a useable condition.
- To maintain personal and professional development requirements in line with the Hospice training and development policy.
If this role sounds ideal for you please apply today with your most recent CV. If succesfully shorltisted the KPI Care team will call to discuss the role in more detail.
For further information regarding the Housekeeper role then don’t hesitate to call our resourcing team on 01782 712230.
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to AmandaC.9250A03E9.email@example.com