Due to continued company growth and expansion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading firm within their Accounting team. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced full-time payroll administrator to join their busy, professional team at their office in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
• Provision of timely and accurate weekly, monthly & 4 weekly payrolls for approximately 500 clients.
• To be proficient in the use of Sage 50 and have strong IT skills and experience in general office software packages.
• Strong background in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
• Extensive working knowledge of all payroll, pension legislation, (particularly auto enrolment) & GDPR regulations and providing subject matter expertise in relation to payroll best practice.
• Management of all aspects of the payroll service, including reconciliations, reporting and BACS payments and ensuring all statutory requirements are met on behalf of the clients.
• Proven track record of ensuring attention to detail, delivering a high standard of accuracy within tight timescales.
• A team player with a professional, adaptable and positive approach.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a friendly telephone manner.
• Maintain excellent levels of customer service to all clients and internal departments
• Working hours are Monday-Friday (37 ½ hours per week)
• 28 days paid holiday per year (including bank holidays)
• Easily accessible and friendly working environment
• Onsite car parking
To apply for this job email your details to Keeley.02479B7A0.email@example.com