FULL-TIME PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
Temporary Assignment until December 2020, possibly longer. Start ASAP!
£9.50ph – £12.80ph
The successful individual will have proven experience of payroll within an Accountancy Practice.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivery of payroll services (weekly and monthly) to a wide range of clients
- Deal with queries and advise clients on technical issues
- Assist with other projects within the team
- Proven knowledge and experience of working with IRIS or STAR payroll systems
- Accountancy Practice experience
- Proven payroll experience for at least 12 months
- Highly organised with high attention to detail
- Effective communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
To apply for this job email your details to SophieF.325A1EAD3.firstname.lastname@example.org