Our client currently has an opportunity for a PA who is able to work efficiently and be highly productive. PA experience within a fast paced office environment is essential, as is a ‘can do’ and positive approach to work. The ideal candidate will be experienced in diary management with the abilty to deal with high volumes of work working directly for the MD of a large International company.
- Day to day diary management; liaising with internal and external meeting arrangements
- Assisting the MD on day to day tasks
- Preparing draft documents for review, using MS Office
- Travel arrangements, travel and hotel bookings
- Maintaining the MD diary
- Arranging appointments
- Helping with pre and post event administration
- Co-ordination of event communications.
- Preparing letters presentations and reports
- Communication with customers through social media and emails.
- Any other ad hoc tasks as reasonably required within the scope of the role
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills
- An excellent phone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
This role is a maternity cover role so for a minimum of 9 months with a potential to go perm
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.51CC663D5.firstname.lastname@example.org