Personal lines Insurance Account Handler – Chester
Salary up to £25,000 DOE Pension and other Flexible Benefits
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading Provincial Broker as a Personal Lines Account Handler.
They have an excellent reputation in the local market and provide proven training and development opportunities
Key Duties for this Personal Lines Insurance Account Handler include;
• You will primarily deal with personal lines/private clients products including motor and household insurance.
•You provide a full sales, marketing and advice service to existing and new clients.
• You will work with the commercial team to generate business.
• Identify potential sales from all new business enquiries.
• Analyse existing client base and make suitable timely recommendations.
• To complete supporting documentation in a compliant and accurate manner.
• To meet the targets set by the Branch Director.
• To maintain own professional competence by attending training sessions
General Requirements for the Personal lines Account Handler are the following:
• You will have experience working within the insurance industry.
• Dealing with different personal lines insurance products including Motor and Household insurance.
• Good communication, numerical & analytical skills required.
• You should be able to work with minimal supervision and work well within a team environment
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading name in the industry who provide first rate training and career opportunities for forward thinking individuals.
If you would like to apply to this position, then please contact Hannah on 01782 712230 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to Hannah.parkinson.11E7FC401.email@example.com