We are looking for a number of Process Operatives to work for one of our well known food manufacturing clients based in Crewe. They are a friendly company and due to their recent successes they are now in a position to expand their workforce.
What you will be doing:
- Operating machinery to begin the process of making the end product
- Ensuring that health and safety processes are followed from beginning to end
- The product is heavy and therefore some heavy lifting will be needed
- Following manual handling procedures
About the person:
- Self motivated as you may need to work alone
- Good communication skills
- A great team player
- Quality focussed to make sure that everything is produced to the needed standard
In return for the above you will:
- Receive a pay rate of £11 per hour
- Work on a 3 shift rotating basis – 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm, 10pm – 6am.
- A Temporary to Permanent contract for the right people
If interested please email an up to date CV to email@example.com or apply through the advert.
To apply for this job email your details to AmandaC.81E6D4148.firstname.lastname@example.org