A key client of ours are looking for a Process Operator with the experience and capability of rapidly progressing to a Shift Leader Role. A shift leader will still be expected to run production processes for most of the time but to have the ability to stop and supervise junior staff or to assist more experienced operators’ trouble-shoot existing or new processes. This position has become available as a result of growth in the business.
- Regular hours Monday to Friday working 8hr rotating shifts
- Starting salary £26,118 DOE
- Company pension with the company matching your contribution up to 8% of salary
- 20 increasing to 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Extensive training in technical skills to NVQ
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Running a wide variety of production lines
- Handling powders in a wide range of packaging
- Accurate completion of documentation.
- Stripping, cleaning and rebuilding equipment between different products.
- Loading and unloading lorries using a FLT.
Essential skills to be considered for the Operator role:
- 3-5 years’ operating experience in solid chemical or food production.
- Experience in completing production paperwork.
- Counter balance FLT license is preferred
- Manual handling experience
- Experience of shift production
- Relevant UK permanent work permits
Previous experience working within a chemical manufacturing industry would be highly advantageous.
If you would like to be considered for the Operator role then please get in touch with Hannah – 01782 712 230 / email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Hannah.parkinson.02392D920.firstname.lastname@example.org