My client specialises in the refurbishment, enhancement, maintenance and modification of passenger rolling stock. We are committed to delivering innovative and great quality solutions to the rail industry.
To meet our ongoing expansion and growth, we are now seeking to recruit experienced Rail Project Engineers, to join our successful team.
The Project Engineer will work closely with our relevant Project Managers in managing a number of simultaneous projects. You will be engaged in all aspects of a project, from the initial tender stage and preparation of bids, right through to successful project delivery.
Specifically, you will be looking at the planning of a project, the workflows and technical aspects encompassing the method of work statements, risk assessments and safe systems of work to be developed for project launch.
During the delivery stage, you will be closely involved in managing the scheduling of work, ensuring material and labour are adequately resourced and dealing with issues as they arise on a day to day basis.
- • Relevant engineering-based qualifications or with extensive relevant experience
- • A background in Mechanical / Electrical engineering in the rail industry
- • Knowledge of rolling stock particularly DMU & EMU fleets
- • Ability to work well and interface with teams at all levels, including customers, clients and on-site technicians
- • Ability to travel when required, e.g. client or site visits
- • Experience of carrying out in-process checks, or competency assessments would be an added advantage
To apply for this job email your details to Aimip.91D035189.firstname.lastname@example.org