Our client currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role will be responsible for all aspects of purchase ledger including:
- Accurately maintaining supplier ledgers, through the use of internal systems.
- Checking delivery and advice notes against invoice received.
- Processing high volumes of invoices accurately, on time and in full.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Answering telephones and dealing with queries.
- Filing and other administration duties.
Purchase Ledger Clerk Requirements:
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience is required.
- Confidence with communication; both verbally and written with a professional and compassionate demeanour.
- An accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Developed organisational, administrative and monitoring skills.
- IT Skills including word processing, spreadsheets, databases.
- Demonstrate an understanding of enthusiasm to help build and be part of a growing organisation.
- Commitment to providing an excellent customer service with high standards of quality.
- An enthusiastic and positive personality.
Hours: 8am till 4pm.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Or for more jobs like this check out our Jobs Page.
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.11B79C8B1.email@example.com