I am looking for candidates to join an extremely busy Warehouse team based in Crewe where you will have the pleasure of working for one of the largest employers in the Chehire area. This team is the hb of the warehousing function as they focus on the quality of goods so you must have a keen eye for detail, be professional and dedicated to providing a quality service.
The team is small, extremely friendly and they are looking for someone who enjoys working for an extremely busy department, where you will be carrying out physically demanding work which will involve both Warehouse and administartion work so you must be comfortable with both manual work and office duties.
Hours of work are 6am – 6pm working on a 4 on 4 off rotational shift which will include weekend working.
For the right candidate there will be permanent opportunities.
Duties will include;
- Compliance and quality checking of goods,
- Inputting information and checking for anomolies
- Using your keen eye for detail
- Supporting a busy function with various duties such as quality checking, data entry, scanning, inputting and moving of goods
- Manually lifting goods to check for damages and logging damages accordingly
- Quality checking in line with the company standards and ensuring faults are accuractely logged and followed up
- Liaising with various teams and using excellent communication skills
- Working as part of a team and some lone working
We are looking for people with a professional, personable and self motivated attitude to work, who want to be recognised for hard work and dedication. This is a company who reward their staff and who rely on their team in order to grow and succeed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for work in the Crewe area, wants to learn how a fast moving consumer goods firm works and is interested in developing their skill set further.
Please get in touch with Lily on 01781 712 230 or email LilyJ@kpir.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to Lilyj.325BBEFA3.email@example.com