We have a number of Receptionist positions available working for a fantastic local employer based in Crewe, Cheshire. These roles are starting on Friday 4th December. All applicants must be available for an immediate start!
The opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly expanding firm based in the heart of Crewe where you will be working for a busy office support function within their first response reception/ call handler team. You will be the first point of contact for all incoming calls and queries. You will be expected to book appointments with clients, manage diaries, take messages and ensure that accurate data is recorded for each client.
Our client is looking for a number of candidates who have previous customer service or reception/telephony experience as you will be answering high volumes of incoming calls and dealing with multiple queries.
My client is a well known employer in the area, who are always looking for enthusiastic and confident candidates to join their established and ever growing team.
Duties to include:
- Providing first response to calls
- Answering high volumes of incoming calls
- Resolving queries
- Accurately recording data and entering information on to the CRM system
- Taking messages and relaying information
- Working on a dialler system
- Updating records
- Responding to emails or live chat as required
The ideal candidate:
- A professional communicator
- Confident dealing with a high volume of incoming calls
- Well organised and able to work under pressure
- Able to remain calm under pressure and deal with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Driven to provide a first class service to clients and customers
- Friendly, yet professional approach
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and may include some weekend work during peak periods working either a Saturday or a Sunday 9am – 4pm
Excellent office location, based within walking distance of the town/train and bus links and onsite parking available. For the right candidate there could potentially be permanent opportunities within the business. The roles are initially temporary ongoing positions.
Please contact the commercial team today for more information 01782 712230
To apply for this job email your details to Keeley.firstname.lastname@example.org