I have the pleasure of recruiting for my extremely prestigious firm based in the heart of Manchester. Due to continued growth and success we are looking for professional and experienced reception/ administrator to support the Facilities team with various administration tasks, answering telephone calls, booking appointments and working on a busy front of house reception desk.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the market leading firms for 2020 where you will be expected to;
- Meet and greet visitors,
- Welcome people to site and log appropriately
- Liaise with all levels of personnel and act as the first point of contact for any queries or concerns
- Distribute visitors badges and ensure that off site guests are monitored
- Ensure the reception area is clean and tidy
- Answer/ screen any inbound calls
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person
- Replenish stock
- Update meetings/ schedules and ensure that the diary is well organised
- Distribute post, sort and receive mail/ deliveries
- Arrange travel where required; book taxis
- Filing, faxing, photocopying
As a Receptionist you will be the face of the company, you must maintain professionalism at all time and you will represent the brand so we are looking for people who are confident, personable and approachable to be responsible for the organisation, you will coordinate any front desk activities, distribute correspondence and redirect calls.
Ideally you will have worked in a Reception capacity previously as you will be working in a standalone position, some knowledge of Facilities Management would be beneficial as you will support the team with any administration tasks. You must be able to prioritise duties and manage situations effectively.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to LilyJ@kpir.co.uk or call 01782 712 230 to discuss
To apply for this job email your details to Lilyj.email@example.com