Exciting new opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly expanding form based in the heart of Crewe where you will be working for a busy office support function based in their first response reception/ call handler team. You will be the first point of contact for all calls and queries, where you will be expected to book appointments, manage diaries, take messages and ensuring that accurate data is recorded.
This is a lovely company to join and they are looking for someone who ideally has previous customer service or telephony experience as you will be answeing high volumes of calls and dealing with queries to a high level.
My client is a well known employer in the area, who are always looking for staff to join their ever expanding firm within their customer service function.
YOUR NEW ROLE
- Providing first response to calls
- Answering high volumes of calls
- Resolving queries
- Accurately recording data and entering information on to the CRM system
- Taking messages and relaying information
- working on a dialler system
- Confident dealing with high volumes of calls
- Updating records
- Responding to emails or live chat
YOU MUST BE
- A confident and professional communicator
- Well organised and able to work under pressure
- Able to remain calm under and deal with muliple tasks simultaniously
- Driven to provide a first class service to clients and customers
- Friendly, yet professional approach
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9 – 6 AND weekend work either Saturday or Sunday 9 -4
Excellent location, based within walking distance of the town/ train and bus links and onsite parking available for staff. For the right candidate there could potentially be permanent opportunities within the business.
Please get in touch with Lily on 01782 712 230 or email LilyJ@kpir.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to Lilyj.825BBE158.firstname.lastname@example.org