Our client currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join a growing company based in Hanley. The role will be temporary to begin with to cover an increased workload however for the right person this will be a permanent role to account for growth within the company.
- Manage communications with candidates (i.e arranging interviews and notifying unsuccessful and rejected candidates of the outcome of their applications) and referrers via email and over the phone when necessary
- Pre-screening applicants
- Assist with various administrative tasks where necessary
- Arranging external and internal interviews
- Liaising with clients and customers when necessary
- Dealing with internal calls, emails and enquires into the business
- Inbound Call logging
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- A results focused individual who is keen on setting up and following processes
- Great computer skills particularly with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Great telephone manner
- Prior experience working to a fast pace
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.71E3EBDD7.email@example.com