Website KPI Recruiting Ltd
KPI Recruiting Ltd are a leading multi sector recruiter in the North West. We have a great opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our business based at our highly successful Stafford office. You will be working to develop relationships with both new and existing clients and candidates alike, in a busy recruitment environment with a reputation for outstanding service.
This is a fast-paced role with excellent rewards and a lively culture that nurtures talent. Our recruiters are professional, dedicated and innovative, with a focus on building fantastic long lasting, collaborative relationships with our clients through service.
As a true ambassador for the KPI brand, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying opportunities with new clients and introducing the services of KPI Recruiting Ltd
- Maintain up to date knowledge and in-depth expertise of your clients and their requirements.
- Interviewing and managing candidate’s assignments on a day to day basis.
- Ensure you have a quality candidate pipeline, promoting a positive candidate experience throughout the whole recruitment lifecycle.
- Providing insights and guidance as necessary to clients and candidates.
- Work in close conjunction with other Recruitment Consultants to share best practice and ensure that a collaborative and consistent approach is adopted across the business.
- Positively contribute to the development of the KPI online band. Supporting all social media channels and recruitment activities.
- Work with the resourcing and marketing teams to develop effective recruitment and sales campaigns
What will you bring to KPI?
As an experienced recruitment consultant you will have a passion for building long term recruitment partnerships and delivering an outstanding service, ensuring both candidate and clients are at the forefront of our business. You will be professional and commercially aware, with the ability to communicate with confidence and credibility both over the phone and face to face.
KPI Recruiting are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of experienced recruitment professionals who are dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers. We started out in 2008 and continue to grow adding specialist divisions and additional locations to our portfolio.
If you enjoy the buzz of a busy recruitment environment and enjoy speaking to clients and candidates then we want to hear from you.
Come and join our KPI family
To apply for this job email your details to ashleighc.325C10803.email@example.com