Website KPI Recruiting Ltd
Do you have a talent for resourcing and are an expert at seeking out the right candidates?
Our fantastic resourcing team are dedicated to seeking out the right talent for our clients needs. They support the business across all of our different sectors by building comprehensive attraction campaigns for both Volume and niche roles.
We now have a great opportunity for an experienced resourcer/recruiter to join our busy resourcing team based at our UK HQ in Stoke-On-Trent. Working with our consultants based across multiple locations throughout the UK, you will be pro-actively resourcing candidates to fulfill requirements. Writing engaging job adverts and using job boards, social media and searching skills to identify and engage with candidates who are looking to work with KPI or searching for their next career move. This is a fast paced role with an established multi sector recruiter who are dedicated to providing the best service to both our candidates and clients.
KPI recruiting offer excellent rewards and have a lively culture that nurtures talent. Our recsourcers are professional, dedicated and innovative, with a focus on finding the right talent to support our recruitment consultants in delivering the quality service our clients have come to expect.
As a true ambassador for the KPI brand, you will be responsible for:
- Interpretting job specs and assignment details provided by consultants and turning them into eyecatching and informative job adverts
- Working with the marketing team to develop effective recruitment campaigns
- Maximising the use of job boards and social media to attract talent
- Maintining the ATS and candidate tracking tools to provide meaningful data to the management team
- Sifting applications and pre-screening candidates
- Booking interviews with consultants
- Promoting a positive candidate experience throughout the first stages of the recruitment lifecycle.
- Tracking success of campaigns to ensure methods are maximised
- Positively contribute to the development of the KPI online band. Supporting all social media channels and recruitment activities.
What will you bring to KPI?
With experience working as a resourcer in a recruitment environment you will have a passion for finding the right candidate for the right role. You will be professional with the ability to communicate with confidence and credibility over the phone when speaking to candidates. Having a collabrotive approach you will become an extension of the wider recruitment team, enabling them to deliver an outstanding service to our clients.
KPI Recruiting are a leading multi sector recruitment agency which started in the North West and now extend across the UK. The KPI team is led by experienced recruitment professionals who are dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers. We started out in 2008 and continue to grow, adding specialist divisions and additional locations to our portfolio.
If you enjoy the buzz of a busy recruitment environment and enjoy speaking to candidates then we want to hear from you.
Come and join our KPI family
To apply for this job email your details to EstelleR.firstname.lastname@example.org