About Us- Care Home Manager
We are a community dedicated to empowering, supporting and caring for vulnerable individuals. Our team of professionals are here every day to help young people through their challenging times and to provide them with the tools and the guidance they need to thrive.
With over 10 years’ experience within SEND and SMEH organisations, our Director decided to improve the current method used in homes with the use of our unique approach, which we expect to greatly improve the lives of the children.
In order for any organisation to thrive, we also understand that our team members are key, therefore we will be investing heavily into their health and wellbeing and will provide them a very generous incentive scheme.
Our first home will fall under LD and is expected to open in the Autumn of 2020, and we plan to open another five homes in Yorkshire over the next three years, providing promotional and developmental opportunities for all members of staff.
Salary & Benefits for Our Care Home Managers
• Salary £35-£50K
• Generous Annual Leave
• Access to Therapy and Life Coaching
• Bonus Scheme
• Access to Health & Nutrition Experts
• Wellness programs
• Education reimbursement
• On-site parking
• Profit sharing/share options
• Free or subsidised travel
• Subsidised gym membership
• Subsidised commuter solution
Essential requirements for Our Care Home Managers
• Great Attitude Towards Self Development
• Open Minded to Change & Growth
• Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management for Residential Childcare (or equivalent)
• Residential Childcare experience within a children’s home including LD experience – minimum 2/3 years
• A driving licence and access to a vehicle.
• Flexibility as will be required to work shifts including; evenings, weekends and nights as part of a rota.
Salary: £35,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to Samantha.5243CA3F5.email@example.com