Position: Registered Children’s Home Manager
Hours: Permanent, Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a great client of ours, they are currently looking to recruit a registered manager.
About the home
Progressive and reputable provider of Residential Care for Young People with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- To deliver the maximum quality of care in our Children’s Homes, within Outbound Care’s model of an integrated therapeutic approach.
- To ensure that a therapeutic / Nurturing environment is developed in accordance with the Company’s core values.
- To ensure efficient and effective service delivery with a view to supporting the positive development of the staff, service and organisation and improved outcomes for every young person.
- To ensure the management of the home meets and exceeds the requirements of the Quality Standards for Children’s Homes and attains consistently ‘good’ and ‘outstanding’ Ofsted gradings.
- Clean Drivers Licence, No convictions on DBS.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a registered manager within the last 5 years (Children services)
- Knowledge of OFSTED regulations, childcare legislations and children’s homes regulations.
- Experience of managing a large residential home.
- Previous and relevant experience of working with young people with challenging behaviour, emotional/social issues and learning difficulties.
- Level 3 Diploma (QCF) for the Children and Young People’s Workforce or E Certification equivalent
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Children D Certification and Young People’s Residential Management) or equivalent
To apply for this job email your details to ImranH.81E2615B8.email@example.com