Care Home only (Residential Care) – Registered for a maximum of 20 Service Users
Salary: £22,000-£25,000 negotiable
Location: North Manchester
Overview for Care Home Manager:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the position of Care Home Manager to join a beautiful Care Home. This role offers candidates a great opportunity to progress their career and join a contiously CQC rated good home.
Skills/Requirements for Care Home Manager:
- Previous Care Home Management experience with in an elderly care environment
- Must have a strong understanding of care service and delivery within a residential home
- Strong communications skills couples with 2 years of management experience
- Previous experience with turnaround homes, CQC reports will be required as evidence
Benefits of Care Home Manager role:
- Career development and growth
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Attractive benefits package available
- Easy commute
- Owners are not required to be hands on
To apply for this position click APPLY now!
About KPI Care:
KPI Care have over 10 years combined experience of providing a quality recruitment service for managers, nurses, and senior staffing across the health and social care sector.
We offer a more person centred approach to our candidates, ensuring a ‘tailor made’ career search. This ensures both individual candidates and clients needs are catered for in all of our recruitment processes to ensure lasting relationships.
To apply for this job email your details to Samantha.61C4B5176.email@example.com