Looking for a strong, experienced Registered Manager for Harrogate office (New Service).The ideal candidate will have a Level 5 or equivalent qualification in health and social care and be happy to be registered with the CQC as the manager of the Harrogate branch. The candidate would supervise office staff, Care Coordinators along with other staff member. The office that the Registered Manager will run and operate will be a brand new service, working with Local council.
Looking for an experienced manager to run the domiciliary service providing care within the community across Harrogate (North Yorkshire). You must be a confident leader with excellent communication and influencing skills, willing to be hands-on and with the ability to manage with an open and approachable personality.
You will have extensive experience of Domiciliary Care service delivery and ideally hold a minimum NVQ Level 5 in Caring or equivalent, with excellent working knowledge of the essential standards and statutory inspections in domiciliary care. Experience of developing strong relationships with other health professionals, including GPs and social workers will also be required. With an opportunity to grow services with existing and new customers, you will be able to demonstrate experience in developing services and teams to exceed customers’ expectations.
About the role
As a Registered Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and managing staff
- Support the recruitment and training process, looking to increase awareness in the local community of the branch and job opportunities
- Manage the branch effectively in line with CQC standards
- Work with staff to provide the best possible service
- Support care teams to fulfil their roles and deliver a great service
- Build relationships with service users, family members and the multi-disciplinary teams
- Liaise with all relevant allied health professionals
- Work closely with the business development team to grow the service
- Responsibility for ensuring that safeguarding alerts are managed with the local Safeguarding Team
- Attend and contribute to management meetings and risk management meetings as required, including preparation of required management reporting
Salary and Benefits:
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Hours: 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday (with on-call duties)
- Fully supportive senior management team
- Workplace pension scheme
- Salary: £28,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year depending on experienced
To apply for this job email your details to Kalaba.52448C605.email@example.com