Registered Manager (Ofsted Regulated Service)
the Operations Manager,
The Registered Manager is responsible for leading the Ofsted regulated service and ensuring the highest standards of service delivery. In keeping with the Company ethos, the Registered Manager is focused on quality, excellent service delivery, business development and the drive for commercial success. The Registered Manager is accountable to report to the Operations Manager, who in turn reports to the Operations Director.
· Comply with Safeguarding Children’s procedures at all times and promote an honest and open culture; ensuring all safeguarding risks are acted upon immediately and the relevant action taken to mitigate the risk.
Health and Safety
· Comply with the Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times
· Ensure that the service meets the mandated training and Health and Safety compliance targets
· Manage a fully compliant service in respect of all relevant legislation and regulation
· Adhere to all organisational policies and procedures at all times
· Promote and ensure the good reputation of the organisation at all times
· Always act in a professional manner, operating with integrity, respecting individuals and maintaining confidentiality
· Participate in the managers ‘out of hours’ on-call rota
· The successful candidate will need to be approved by the appropriate statutory body. This will require full Ofsted registration in accordance with their respective conditions and timescales.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
· QCF Level 5 in Leadership and Management Health & Social Care/Children & Young Peoples Work Force (Achieved or working towards)
· Thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant legislation and regulation relating to children’s regulated services (Essential)
· Experience in leading a relevant health and social care setting (Essential)
Skills and Competencies
Demonstrate excellence in:
· Leadership and management
· Problem solving and decision making
· Financial acumen and commerciality
· Verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Planning and prioritising workload
· Information and communication technology
· Empowering, approachable and resilient leader
· Passion for excellence
· Champion independence and person-centred approach
· Confident, influential and inspiring manner
If you feel this is the role for you and would like to be considered for the rolle please submit your CV we would love to hear from you!
#registeredmanager #childrensmanager #ofsted #children #ChadwellHeath #regulated #youngpeople
To apply for this job email your details to Samantha.12425E1D1.email@example.com