Our client currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Resourcing Coordinator to provide administrative support to the Resource Manager, ensuring smooth effective operation within the Resource Department.
- Ensure all vehicle defect sheets are submitted on time and chase any outstanding forms
- Ensure accommodation invoices are verified
- Ensure all accommodation is booked for staff
- Checking the roster against any no shows and making sure reasons for no shows are checked
- Check and authorise all agency time sheets
- Make sure the roster is up to date
- Ensure vehicles are assigned to staff
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent administrative skills
- MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Pegasus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Time management, ability to work unsupervised and to work efficiently to meet set deadlines
- Pegasus Database although not essential
- Excellent command of English and telephone manner to deal with clients and general enquiries
- Ability to manage and deliver within a demanding role and have strong interpersonal skills, ability to work to tight deadlines and under their own initiatives
- Proven experience in a similar role
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.61CE18086.email@example.com