RGN / RMN – Cheshire East
Full Time – Permanent
£18.00-£19.00 per hour
KPI Care are working closely with a busy nursing home near Nantwich, Cheshire East. To secure an experienced lead nurse – This is a Full time, permanent postion.
Working hours – Currently 36 hours per week although flexibilty is key.
08.00 -14.00 Monday to Friday (this does include 1 long day a week (12hrs))
If successful you will be the lead nurse for the area and will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the company provides high quality client focused care within the home.
- You MUST have a valid NMC Pin and have experience working in a busy care home setting
- You will provide professional advice and support to other team members.
- He/she will be managerially responsible and accountable for the management of the clinical area and will ensure the timely provision of care ensuring the supervision, assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation of care and audits are undertaken.
- Act up in a managerial capacity in the absence of the Manager and work along side the support manager.
- You will be responsible for ensuring a good learning environment for all staff,
- Oversee the provision of training opportunities within the team and meet the needs of all members of the care team.
- You will be innovative in maintaining an environment that is conducive to the delivery and maintenance of a high standard of patient care.
If you feel like this is an opportunity to good to miss and you have the experience needed, then Apply today by sending your CV to Stoke@kpicare.co.uk and one of our consultants will be in touch with you to arrange an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.
#kpicare #healthcare #makingadifference #nurse
To apply for this job email your details to Andrewp.8251B6588.email@example.com