Website KPI Recruiting Ltd
Transport Planning Manager
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Route Planning Manager to lead a team of route planners on nights. To be successful in this role you will have extensive knowledge of automated route planning systems and will have managed the process from start to finish.
The team plan nationally for both trunking and delivery and you will work with the operations team to identify improvements, ensuring fill rates and target ETA’s are adhered to.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing a busy transport planning team previously and be able to demonstrate delivery of improvement projects within the routing function.
To be successful in the Route Planning Manager role you will have:
- An extensive knowledge of automated route planning software
- Ability to manage and lead a planning team
- Experience of presenting forecasts and plans to senior management
- A full understanding of driver regulations
- Experience of identifying improvements and working to deliver these
- A focus on customer service.
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the planning team on nights
- Ensure the planners are maximising routing software efficiencies
- Work with the operation to deliver forecasts
- Manage the delivery performance to ensure planning is maximised
- Complete one to one’s with planners
- Ensure target fill and ETA’S are reached
- Review the route plans and provide effective feedback to planners
- Work with the operation and finance teams to identify improvements
- Provide training for staff when needed
- Work with the planners to cover holidays and shortfall during busy periods
- Work closely with the customer service team to improve efficiencies.
For further information regarding this role then don’t hesitate to call the Resourcing Team on 01782 712230.
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to ashleighc.7252129F7.email@example.com