Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to take on a varied role encompassing all aspects of customer service.
The successful candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, you will deliver customer satisfaction at an industry leading level of service.
- Processing of orders
- Communicate with internal and external customers to ensure service levels are on a “right first-time basis”
- Promote business improvements and processes to deliver industry leading levels of service
- Creating and maintaining the database of products
- Previous experience in office administration or equivalent is essential
- You’ll need to be computer literate with Microsoft Office at an advanced level
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent standard, but graduate preferred although not essential
To succeed in this role you will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic and methodical team player. The ability to work under your own initiative is a must! Additionally, you will be adaptable to meet the changes in this quickly growing business.
Looking for temporary or permanent work in the Stoke on Trent area? Call us on 01782712230
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.31BBC3153.email@example.com