Our client is seeking an Sales Administrative Assistant to work in a team of two.This role requires candidate to work on their own initiative, making their own decisions for the greater good of the organisations and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
This role requires the upmost skill with co-ordination and organisation and the ability to work in a methodical and structured manor with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Entering customer orders onto the Sage system
- Raising Invoices, Delivery Notes and Picking tickets
- Provide customers with order confirmation and delivery dates
- Provide administration support to the sales team where necessary
- Responding to customer enquiries over the phone or email
- Preparing quotations
- Strong customer focus and an understanding of customer needs
- Excellent organisational and time management competencies
- Keen eye to detail and producing high standard results
- Strong team player with the confidence to also work on own initiative
- High degree of self-motivation and “can do” attitude
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- IT literate
- Result Orientated
Job Type: Full-time
Temp to Perm! Immediate start available to find out more about this role then please contact Safina on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01782712230
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.51E588F75.email@example.com