My client based in Crewe are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator
The role will be to complete the administration for the Sales team, everything ranging from checking orders to creating customer accounts and adding invoices to the accounting system. Some Import, Export knowledge would be a benefit but not necessary.
- Maintenance of import, export documentation
- Sales development
- Focal point for existing customer follow-up and relationship development
- Creating customer accounts
- Processing invoices
- Preparation of quotations and order confirmations
- Order Processing
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- Tenacity to overcome day to day issues
- Team worker
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Familiar with the sales process
- PC literate – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent planning and organising ability
- Some Import, Export knowledge would be a benefit but not necessary
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.51F2917C5.email@example.com