My client is looking for a highly experienced Sales Administrator/ Coordinator to join their successful business based in Northwich.
As a Sales Administrator you will report to the Sales Administration Manager within a fast-paced department. This role requires a pro-active and organised individual who has proven administration skills as well as showing direct customer care experience.
- Manage all administration support for the Sales Team.
- General administration duties .
- Ensuring assistance where required between Sales administration team and operational teams to ensure smooth running and satisfied clients.
- Manage admin support to the Sales Administration team surrounding all clients.
- Working within scheduled timescales.
- Desired proficiency in Excel.
- Relevant administration experience.
- Office IT systems.
- Confident and strong communication skills.
Attributes and Behaviours:
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to constantly prioritise workload.
- Organised, pro-active & punctual
- Deep listening skills.
- Ability to operate both independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Self-motivated – driven to achieve results.
- Naturally positive communicator.
- Friendly and approachable.
In return we offer the chance to work with a fantastic team, with the following benefits:
- Salary = circa £18,000 p.a
- Hours = 37.5 hours/week (Monday-Thurs 0830 – 1730 with 45 minute lunch break; Friday 0830-1300)
- Generous holiday entitlement and Christmas shut down. Extra hols depending on length of service.
- Benefits; BUPA and Life assurance after qualifying period.
If you are a skilled Administrator with direct customer care experience, and you are looking for an interesting new career opportunity, then please apply today!
This is an urgent role – please get in touch immediately if you are interested..
To apply for this job email your details to NatashaC.71B068207.email@example.com