One of my key clients are looking for a Sales Executive to join their UK Sales team! This company is already well-established, and it is a great time to join! You will be given accounts to manage, develop and nurture along with a substantial amount of warm leads so this is not just your typical cold-calling role!
Basic: £21,000 + Uncapped Commission.
Hours of work: 08:00 – 17:00 Mon-Thu, 08:00 – 15:30 Fri.
Responsibilities for the Sales Executive:
- To actively work in a structured way to ensure all KPI’s and personal development targets are achieved.
- To input all data and maintain accurate records in accordance with the company CRM system.
- To actively promote & support cross-functional relationships with all external functions e.g. After Sales and Logistics.
Requirements to be considered for the Sales Executive:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in sales or customer relations (in a fast-paced progressive business).
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret performance and customer feedback.
- Experience in developing relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A good working knowledge of internal CRM systems.
If you think you could be the right person for this Sales Executive role then please get in contact with Hannah on: 01782 712 230.
To apply for this job email your details to Hannah.parkinson.12356EF41.firstname.lastname@example.org